Whether you have an attorney or you are representing yourself, I can assist you through the maze of topics which need to be addressed in your case, whatever they may be. I tailor my meditations to meet the needs of each case. If you are represented by an attorney, you and your attorney will need to discuss whether you attend mediation with or without your attorney present.
For further information about mediation with the Law Office of Lynne A. Weitzel, and/or representation in a divorce or parenting matter, please go to www.AttorneyWeitzel.com or call 303-395-4773 to schedule your appointment. You may also fill out the consultation request form on this website.
If you’d like to schedule mediation, please contact the Law Office of Lynne A. Weitzel, PC. I can be reached either by phone at 303-395-4773, or by filling out my consultation request form.
Memberships, Awards, Certificates, Associations (past and current)
- Ethics Committee of the Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Better Business Bureau
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Arapahoe, Douglas, and Jefferson County Bar Associations
- Metropolitan Denver Interdisciplinary Committee, 2004 Board Member
- Mediation Training
- Parenting Coordinator/ Decision Maker Training